Triumph Property Management Las Vegas Nevada

Please do not rent from Triumph Property Management!!! THEY ARE THIEVES!!! My mother rented a condo from them for almost 2 years. Upon moving in, the place was dirty and not in perfect condition. Several imperfections that are normal for a not well maintained place built in the 90s. My mom NEVER was late on rent, she was a good tenant. When giving the 30 day notice to move out, we asked if we can use Rug Doctor to clean carpets instead of hiring professional cleaners. (I have been able to do this in other apartments I have rented in the past.) I have had a lot of experience cleaning carpets. The receptionist up front said yes as long as we bring receipt of the machine rental. When getting the place ready to turn in, we replaced dead lightbulbs, changed air filter, glued loose base boards, tightened loose door hinges, repaired the laundry room door, replaced 2 broken window blinds, replaced batteries on smoke detectors, and spend a few hours deep cleaning everything. We read and followed their "move out checklist" very carefully. We turned in the keys and was told to wait for our security deposit refund in the mail. When getting the deposit back, they had the audacity to send me a check for $0.02! They kept the $875 that I gave my mom to help her rent the condo. In their fee breakdown, they stated that they were charging me for cleaning, recaulking, regrouting, ac thermostat, ac filter, wireless doorbell, cabinet door, bath and sink stoppers, a blind slat, and for 9 light bulbs. The doorbell had never worked, the sink/bath stoppers were never there, and there was no issue with the thermostat or any cabinet door. They charged for regrouting kitchen tiles even after my mom had reported to them about the issue with the kitchen tiles since move in. We left the place in a better condition than when my mother moved in. Never have we had this happen to us in any other property anyone in our family has ever rented. We tried to talk to a manager about this and they still denied our deposit. Tierra was the manager, and was very rude to us. It was obvious that their best interest was to steal our deposit, they refused to show us pictures of what was broken and "repaired". I am now submitting a complaint with Better Business Bureau and going to Small Claims Court. I would like for them to have some honesty, do the right thing, and return my money. Even as a homeowner, I would never consider them to manage my home if I decided to rent it out. They have had very shady business practices as we and other tenants/owners have experienced and reviewed about.
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Service
Triumph Property Management Condo Rental
Cons
  • That they stole my 875 security deposit
Reason of review
Stole money from me
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article