Triple Check equals SCAM

I had the same experience with the same company. Total scam. They sent me packages and I did what I was supposed to do and in return got screwed out of $2650. As for the W-2's, I never recieved that information either. It gets better...I was supposed to recieve 1 package for a person and I wasn't here to sign for them and they sent 4 pacakges, which my boyfriend refused them. Two days later, we got a letter addressed to one of the people that the package was going to from here credit card company, stating to destroy her card because it was possibly used to make fraudulant purchases. That really pissed me off.
ID
Service
Triple Check Shipping Service
Cons
  • Scam
  • No payment made to me
Reason of review
scumbags
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Work At Home Scam

I got scammed by this company too. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I started to get high dollar packages and mailed them out with the instructions from the employer. I did get bonus payment each week but they didn't even cover my gas. I asked several times about the salary that I was suppose to get and they stated that I would get a W-2 to take out taxes. I never received the W-2 and never received my salary. I had researched them before all this and did not find anything on them except 1 complaint. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. This is a scam. The contact for this is Edward Wilson and his numbers are 347-474-**** and 347-690-****. And his assistant was Sarah. STAY AWAY it is a SCAM. You will not get your money.
#1231917

If you were scammed, file complaints with PayPal: aupviolations@***.com, UPS: fraud@***.com, USPS: www.ic3.gov, FedEx: abuse@***.com, DomainRegistry: abuse-contact@***.com

ID
Portland, Texas
Cons
  • Scam
Reason of review

About

Top Triple Check Services

Shipping Service

Triple Check Pros and Cons

Cons: No payment made to me

Summary

TripleCheck specializes in control management tools. The company was founded in 2013. Its headquarters is based in Tel Aviv, Israel. TripleCheck offers the following 3C Monitoring Products: 3C@CPM Control Management platform, 3C@ERP Pre-defined ERP Control points packages, and 3C CRM@ Pre-defined CRM Control points packages. These are business monitoring solutions for all types of data. They are designed to reveal and manage data anomalies as well as optimize and improve business procedures. The mission of TripleCheck is as follows: "to provide clients with control management tools which make their business more accurate, more sharp, more competitive, and much more". Customer assistance is provided by phone and by e-mail.

Triple Check reviews and complaints

Triple Check is ranked 391 out of 1245 in Software category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article