Sales Practice Issues

We took a trailer there to be sold on consignment. We were told the trailer must have a title and they had to repack wheel bearings and replace the seals. I questioned him but he insisted it was required by state law in order to sell. The wheel bearing work cost $219.96. The Secretary of State said a title was not necessary but sold me one for $15. The Secretary of State also said the wheel work is not a state law. When they had a buyer I was told the electric brakes did not work, but he would fix them at no charge. The brakes worked when we dropped the trailer off to be sold.

Nice of you to let us know you had any problem with us at all. It is funny how I sold your trailer for you and got all of the money you wanted for it and not too mention we fixed your broken brake wire for free.

I had to have a title on the trailer to prove to the buyer it wasn't stolen! If you would have told us there was an issue I would have told you to take your trailer somewhere else to have it sold.

My buyers are guaranteed a trailer that has been gone through and serviced! :roll

ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article