Poor Customer Service at Advocate Health Care Trinity Hospital

The customer service at Trinity Hospital located in Chicago is horrible. The service receptionist was very nasty and rude. She asked us to shout out my SSN across the waiting room. Then we waited 3 hours to be discharged from the hospital for a foot sprain. No names of any physician, tech, or assistant was given to us during the treatment. They left patients exposed in their rooms. There was a horrible smell coming from both the waiting room and emergency room, in addition to the walls and floors looking completely filthy. DON'T GO EVEN IF YOU'RE DYING.

I agree that Trinity and alot more on my list I advised to run and if this is the hospital in your community and you are rushed by ambulance still run. Bernard, Jaskson Park, Roseland, strogers, Mount Sinai, and anymore anyone would like to add!

I agree that Trinity is not as good as it once was. I had a bad experience at the hospital two month ago.

I was told that I would be dismissed one day and the doctor never showed up for three days. I was give test that were unnecessary and saddle with a huge bill after dismissal.

I had to finally get a nurse representative to contact the doctor to be dismissed. This hospital needs to be reported to Medicare for fraud.

I was told that I would be dismissed one day and the doctor never showed up for three day. I was give test that were unnecessary and saddle with a huge bill after dismissal.

:) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x

View more comments (3)
ID
Naperville, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article