Rip-off ...Never ending battle

When I had my water tested, they sent a salesman ( Chemist) out to my house with a great sales pitch. He said my well water was terrible. At the time there was gold stains in my vanity and commode. After he made all the test he said if you purchase this system your problems will be over, so I did. After a few months I started having the same problem, I called them and after talking to them for about a month they talked me into buying an iron tank. After it was all over I had spent 7,400. I still have a smell in my water every now and then and discoloration in my bath tub and commode. When I called him back he said add bleach to my well. but then I started to pay for service calls, to service the equipment 118.00, change UV lamp 168.00, change contents in iron tank 250.00, if I furnish my uv lamp they charge 59.00 more for about 3 minutes work. They charge 30.00 each for 2 filters under my sink, reverse osmosis, they cost 19.00 on line but now they want to charge to put the new filters in, plus the service call of 118.00. I do not advise anyone to step into this never ending nightmare. What a rip-off and I still purchase bottle water. There are many more complaints but maybe I will mention them later.
ID
Longview, Texas
Cons
  • Pricing
Reason of review
Not as described and pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

In this video with the manufactured homes industry expert, Tony Kovach, we get into details of the buying process, pros and cons, red flags, and tips that every consumer should consider before getting into a deal.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article