United Benefits is a fraud

I was at work when my phone rang and a man with a fairly heavy foreign accent introduced himself as a representative of United Benefits called me and told me that I had won a shopping spree and could choose from 3 stores (Walmart, Target and ?). I quickly checked on-line while he was on phone to verify, but as soon as I mentioned that I found information on-line that indicated it was a scam, he said thank you and hung up. I would have lost $4.95, the cost he cited for receiving the information/check/coupon/whatever, which I m willing to bet was not redeemable!
ID
Rochester, New York
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
warn others

United Benefits Scam

I was attempting to call the Tri County Health Department in the comminity were I am from and these theifs came on the line office a similar scam they allegedly were going to send me a *** for $100 just for completing the survey for 1.95 charge I continued to ask the gentlemen if this was Tri County Health Department he told me it was but because I had entered the survey I was redirected to them. The sales person also told me as soon as our conversation was done he would tranfer me to the Health Department I was pressured into giving them my card information. After his pitch and he had my card information he just hung up the phone. I immediately called back and got the run around and was finally able to get to another person just to have another sales person bully me into keeping their services. I asked for their address and was goven an address that does not exist in Draper, UT
ID
Vernal, Utah
Reason of review
Scam dishonest
Preferred solution
I will make sure that I file a complaint with the better business bureau to have this co shut down as well as with Consumer Affairs

About

Summary

Located in Greenwood Village, Colorado, Tri County Health Department is a company operating across 3 counties in the state providing varied range of services. TCHD specializes in health care referrals, birth certificates, restaurant inspections, immunizations, and infectious disease investigations etc. Established in 1948, Tri County Health Department aims at protecting and caring for well being of thousands of people in the counties of Douglas, Adams, and Arapahoe. TCHD areas of professional expertise include maternal and child health, refugee health, birth and death certificates, emergency response, and nutrition training sessions etc.

Tri County Health Department reviews and complaints

Tri County Health Department is ranked 135 out of 1132 in Governmental Organizations and Politics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article