Verified Reviewer

Charging me a deposit for switching residence!!

Tri County Electric of Texas - Charging me a deposit for switching residence!!
Tri County Electric of Texas - Charging me a deposit for switching residence!!
Tri county electric charged me 400 deposit even tho I already had them i owe 1100 lookingatdisconect

User's recommendation: Something has to be done with this monopoly mafia!

ID
Fort Worth, Texas
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Rude & Keeping Info from Public

I asked Tri-County Elec. Coop to justify an unusually high bill. The wench who sits in the lobby lacking in manors or hygiene, was irratated I would challenge my bill. After telling me the same BS for about 30 minutes, she got the "orifice" manager who also said the same "excrement." To this date after calls to EVERY coop leader and Tarrant County officals, no one can definitively justify the charges. Our cable-tv "provider" (One Source) has ALWAYS had poor CSRs, but after digging, I discovered... ONE SOURCE IS OWNED BY TRI-COUNTY ELECTRICAL SERVICES. We in the area have NO CHOICE but to accept their billing while they have NO ACCOUNTABILITY! Keller/North Fort Worth/Westlake Texas... WE'RE SCREWED, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

I have experienced the same over $160.00 bills several times and they gave me the same BS as you got! They are surely a crooked company, no question! I suggest anyone signing up for service DO TRY ANOTHER COMPANY, this one is run by SATANS for sure!!

ID
Fort Worth, Texas
Service
Tri County Electric Of Texas Electricity Supply
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Brands Related to Tri County Electric of Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article