Other Product Review

Insurance is insurance the staff memebers at Tri Cities are very caring. People should know how their insurance works. Call the billng company for issues or your insurance. Always check if you have any questions with your insurance first.
ID
Crowley, Texas
Reason of review
Good customer service

Tri Cities Urgent Care Billing Issues

I went into Tri Cities Urgent Care in Aledo, Texas. I had valid insurance and asked at checkout what I owed. I was told that "they were having issues with the insurance" and I would be billed later. I was not billed. The next notice I received many months later was that this "critically past due bill" had gone to collections. I called their office to find out what had happened and they apologized, calling it an error and said it would be taken care of. That happened four times now. I have called, sent checks & still not resolved.
ID
Willow Park, Texas
Cons
  • No record of cash paid in the office for services
  • Irresponsible billing practices by office management
  • Failure to bill properly and failure to notice properly
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Take this off my credit

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article