Trend Simplicity MRCI and TradeThink-Worthless Tools for Fools

The developers of the three trading tools in the title are professionals at developing worthless junk based on hypothetical results. Jason and Chris Morse are riding on the claims of the one time in 2009 they say these systems outperformed. Jason said in 2008/2009 many of their traders realized five baggers within a few months. It was a one time parabolic move. Commodities have never had those kinds of moves again. I spoke to a few of the folks that made testimonials for the Morse brothers to get the story first hand, and found that all of them had quit trading the systems. One of the folks i spoke with told me to be very skeptical about the Morse brothers performance claims. He said he did have some good gains but nowhere near the numbers claimed. When i asked why he did not trade the system anymore he said, the draw down after the parabolic ride up was almost as big as his profit. It was then that he quit trading and realized the system only performed positively during times of a strong trend and cut him to ribbons the rest of the time. He said the Morse trading systems made money, but gave it all back unless a system override trade was made. I asked myself, why would anyone buy signals from a system they would need to override in order to profit from? It makes no sense unless you are Jason and Chris Morse. The Morse brothers are college educated and smart enough to know the real money is made selling hope to ***'s, not trading their systems. The RED FLAG signal to run as far away as possible from Jason and Chris Morse is this paragraph from the TradeThink FAQ's. "We offer our signals to raise capital. Once we build enough capital we will no longer be accepting new clients. We will still continue to provide excellent customer service to existing clients". TradeThink has been claiming they will soon be closing to new investors for years. TradeThink is saying, Get in now or you'll be locked out. This is a standard sales pitch to reel in the uneducated trader after seeing the false claims of great returns. If the systems returns were real why would the Morse Brothers sell the signals? The Morse brothers would not be scratching around for an average investor to buy their systems. They would be selling to venture capitalists and banks. TradeThink claims a big trading firm did use their system, it was MF Global. Some traders use it to game TradeThink traders from the opposite side. I would not be surprised if Jason and Chris Morse are among that group, I know MF Global was. Trend Simplicity MRCI and TradeThink-Worthless Tools for Fools dorightnow@***.com

I traded your system by the rules for 15 months and did not override the system. I lost 30%.

You sent me to a crook tradethink approved broker who churned my account and lost another $40,000. I had just paid you when i found out about the churning. I asked you for my money back and you refused with your boiler plate no warranty response. You sold me a worthless trading system and sent me to a criminal commodity broker and you write a meaningless *** response.

You have been selling *** and you've finally been exposed. Good luck.

Markets go up and markets go down. Tradethink needs to go in to the toilet.

My name is Chris Morse, I am the President/Developer of TradeThink. We provide trading signals for Trade Think trading systems.

TradeThink provides the opportunity for any prospective client to see every one of our entry/exit signals prior to any commitment.

Markets go up and down. There is no one, nobody that can predict what the markets will do. We pride ourselves on free no commitment evaluation periods for our trading signals.

Unfortunately there will be some traders that start trading and will go into a draw-down. I have never promised a prospective client that they would or could make money. There are times when the markets will provide good trends and then there are times when they will not.

Anyone that is considering a trading strategy, be it their own or someone else's needs to understand the volatility of the markets. We do our tried and true best to show all prospective clients our systems in advance without any commitment or obligation.

How dare I for instance call a client up that has made many dollars on a big run and say "I want you to pay me extra because we had a big run up". It does not work that way. Though it would be nice in hindsite to make more money, that would not be right. Just as it is not right for someone that goes through a draw-down to try to extort a free signal service from me. Bottom line is that there are ups and downs in the markets. If there were not, there would be no opportunity for profit.

Below is what I had to say in response on another website the poster posted to:

Wow, as a trader and former registered CTA I am aghast. Why would anyone think or believe that the past repeats the future.

I have been trading and developing systems for nearly twenty years. Whenever there is a draw-down the weak cry wolf. I suppose if others could develop their own systems and have the discipline to stick with them it would be a different story.

Any astute and educated student of the markets knows that there are ups and downs. Top traders that have gone through big swings; Richard Dennis, Bill Dunn, George Soros and the list goes on and on.

This is the first time I have ever heard of or mention of a entity called MRCI. I am the developer and president of TradeThink. I welcome anyone with calls for knowledge or that may have a concern on how systems work.

Good Trading,

Chris Morse

President/Developer

TradeThink, Inc.

View more comments (1)
Pacifica, California
Loss

Trend Simplicity---Scam sacm scam

System cost $10,000. Promises all sorts of "THEORETICAL" and I repeat "THEORETICAL" profits. these profits are based on hypothetical trades and NOT real time trading. Chris and Jason promise all sorts of support and hand holding. I called multiple times to complain about the lack of results and huge losses that were piling up. I spoke with Jason each time who promised me that Chris would call me back, he never did. I lost 91% of my retirement fund using this system on top of the $10,000 it cost me to buy it. DO NOT BUY THIS SYSTEM. SCAM SCAM SCAM

I am from Pakistan. I haven't bought the subscription.

but in 2008 on trial I earned 1500 USD. I am still a big fan of this system. Though I haven't had and still dont have enough money to buy this system. But One thing is true, This really works.

If you have not enough capital or balance, you can't handle the DRAWDOWN, or floating loss. Risk management, and Capital or equity Management is the duty of the trader. TrendSimplicity only provides you the signals with stops exits etc. ROBINA66 you should have used risk management.

I have gone through VantagePoint, PIA-First (Central banks takes signals from PIA) ... I have seen every thing, but TrendSimplicity is really the best because of the diversification formula and small stop losses and the best thing is running the profit.

My name is Chris Morse and I am the developer of Trend Simplicity...

Unfortunately, Mr. Aubry stopped trading the system in a draw down. He have may even restarted again at the equity high, only to be shaken out again...

I have clients that traded during that time that made 7 figures....

Don't trade if you can't handle the DD....

I have clients that traded durring that time that made 7 fiqures....

Don't trade if you can't handel the DD....

I guess they never heard of backtesting

View more comments (2)
Jacksonville, Florida

Trend Simplicity rip off scam software

Please don't buy the Trend Simplicity Software, as i bought it some time ago, I realized i was ripped off by Chris Morse the founder, it is all lies. Tren Simplicity, and Trend Shark, are bogus systems where by the system crashes and has faults with it. i Have screenshots of the problems i have occurred. Chris Morse is a professional *** Artist, who wants to make money from you each time, the system is Flawed. I have bought 3 new computers and have exaplined trend simplicity of the problem, they admit they are aware of this, but will do nothing. Even though chris has taken $10,000 Zaf

I am from Pakistan. I haven't bought the subscription.

View more comments (1)
ID
#119862 Review #119862 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Crawley, England
Loss

About

Summary

Trend Simplicity is a company providing special programs that allow to predict situation on the market, inform about current events, signal about any changes and so son. It is very convenient to use such programs and company’s services are very popular on the market. Trend Simplicity works in different trading spheres including soybean trading, corn trading, wheat trading, gold trading and copper trading. Company uses special methodic to predict situations on such markets as rains, Currencies, Energies, Financials, Softs, Metals, and Meats. Also with help of Trend Simplicity customers may know where it is time to lock profits and where set protective stops.

Trend Simplicity reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article