2K CLAIMED LOSSES
1 TOTAL REVIEW
Treats Walt whitman mall Huntington, ny
My son and daughter age 5 and 7 got food poisoning from the rancid greasy lard type slime that the pretzel sticks swim in. Beware Do Not Eat Food from this vendor. My children were sick for 3 days. I returned to the vendor to tell him and he was rude arrogant and laughed in my face. This is a high end mall and this dump belongs in a flea market. Close this filthy place before someone else gets seriously ill. After speaking to others about this, I found out three of my sons friends from school where also sick after eating pretzels here.
New York, New York
Companies Similar to Treats
Thank You for Your Reply!
Thank You for Your Reply! We are processing your message.
11Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.