Treats Walt whitman mall Huntington, ny

My son and daughter age 5 and 7 got food poisoning from the rancid greasy lard type slime that the pretzel sticks swim in. Beware Do Not Eat Food from this vendor. My children were sick for 3 days. I returned to the vendor to tell him and he was rude arrogant and laughed in my face. This is a high end mall and this dump belongs in a flea market. Close this filthy place before someone else gets seriously ill. After speaking to others about this, I found out three of my sons friends from school where also sick after eating pretzels here.

I also disagree i always eat their pretzels and ice cream and never had a problem. They also have the best service their.

I disagree, I have never had any problems, I have had everything from their frozen yogurt to the pretzels and they were all amazing including the exceptional service. I am happy this mall has treats and more, I even come all the way from hauppauge for them!

View more comments (1)
ID
New York, New York
Loss
$2000

About

Summary

Information about treats in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. ... 3. To deal with in writing or speech; discuss: a book that treats all aspects of health care. ...

Treats reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article