Beautiful well crafted jewelry and good prices too.

There was a coupon code that I neglected to enter when I placed my order on line. The seller sent a note saying that she was adjusting my fee as she had applied the coupon code for me. What a very nice surprise! Who does that? The Pilot Mountain earrings arrived more quickly than I anticipated, and the quality is great. They are beautiful and I am enjoying wearing them very much. I enjoy reading about the turquoise mines and appreciate that they are genuine stones. Also, I love that they are made in the USA by Native American artists.
Service
Treasures Of The Southwest Customer Care
Pros
  • Great service and quality jewelry
Good customer service

Treasures Of The Southwest - Ring Review from Dallas, Texas
They were extremely rude when trying to resolve my issue and hung up on me with the last phone being, "we will not be doing anymore business with you" My stone popped out of its setting 5 months after purchase. It was over $100 for a turquoise ring so I expected it to last and have integrity. Pluse the turquoise was filled underneath to make it appear bigger. Very upset that they we just so rude and the quality of their product.

Ashley Granado called us saying she dropped her ring and the stone fell out. She had purchased the ring on September 2, 2015.

We offered a FREE repair, with her only responsibility was paying for shipping both ways. She became very irate, used abusive, vulgar language during the phone call and threatened to report me to the Better Business Bureau, which she did. We will not tolerate abusive language for any reason and will terminate these calls immediately.

The ring she purchased is a quality Sterling Silver Ring with a Genuine Turquoise Stone.

The setting is made unique to each stone and it is not filled to make the stone look bigger. Our products go through a vigorous inspection by our team before selling to our customers. We have been in business since 1995 and have a great reputation for selling quality jewelry at fair prices and dealing fairly with all of our customers.

Please refer to the numerous reviews on our website from real customers which represent the quality of our customer service and product. http://www.treasuresofthesouthwest.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?screen=SFNT_REVIEWS&back_screen=SFNT&category_code=

Dallas, Texas
Bad quality

Treasures Of The Southwest - Ring Review from Maryville, Missouri

Provides substandard jewelry. Rings are rejects from quality sellers. Pictures on there site or shot at a off angel so one cannot see stone or setting defects. Buyer beware...

When you wear a piece of jewelry , wear and tear is to be expected. I have known the owner this store for a very long time and the owner is honest and caring and offered to repair the ring free of charge.

That is an example of excellent customer service.

many companies charge for repairs.

Mitch’s comments are not representative of our product. We sell quality Native American jewelry purchased directly from various Native American artists.

The Stones are Genuine Turquoise set in Sterling Silver.

We show a photo of the front and a side view of all rings and if the customer is not 100% satisfied with their purchase we offer a 30 day money back guarantee.

We have been in business since 1995 and have a great reputation for selling quality jewelry at fair prices.

View more comments (1)
Maryville, Missouri
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article