Priyanka Oje

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Nottingham, Nottingham

AVOID

I would give less stars if I could, but I have to leave at least one. Travis Perkins have conned us out of nearly £3k through either incompetence or negligence.

Items that we PURCHASED were continually invoiced for hire. When our office picked this up and brought it Travis Perkins attention it took them 8 months to look into - during which time they continued to generate further invoices for said items, sent threatening messages for payment, and eventually froze our account. They have not offered any refund and have now closed the inquiry. We are a small family business and this has cost us dearly in an already difficult time.

If you choose to use them please make sure you are handed paperwork for your order and check it is correct before you leave!

Conveniently for Travis Perkins we were not given paperwork for our transaction - only the person who off hired the items for purchase to us knows why. We have been left with no proof, nothing we can take to court. This is not the first time mistakes have happened. Regularly hired items have been over hired - invoicing us for longer than we have had the items.

I hate to think how many times these have slipped through the net and not been picked up.

I would avoid at all costs. We certainly won't be using them ever again!

User's recommendation: AVOID

map-marker Walton Le Dale, England

Complaint

Travis Perkins have been in touch with me and they told me the matter was being handed over to their manager of the Llanelli branch and they would contact me. That Was on the 8-9-22, but I have heard nothing yet.
Andrew S Ymc

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Milton Keynes, England

Poor service

Travis Perkins - Poor service
I ordered a bulk bag of gravel for delivery on the 25th march. Which I did online. The responding email said the local branch. Wolverton Milton keynes.will be in touch about delivery.none came so phoned on the morning of the 25 th to make sure of delivery they said it was booked in for an afternoon delivery. At 4.30 in the afternoon no delivery so phoned to see what was happening.they said sorry it will not be delivered today.very poor service not even a phone call or email to tell me there will be no delivery.so I cancelled my order.your customer service really needs improvement.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Please do not use

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

How to buy a manufactures home? Tony Kovach, an industry expert, gives tips on how to choose and buy a manufactured house, pros and cons, and red flags to consider before purchasing.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Brands Related to Travis Perkins

BSS Group reviews and complaints

BSS Group

0 Reviews

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article