Desire N Udh

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Confirmation #: FL-43NOQ7- Rescheduling of my flight ticket

Travelopod - Confirmation #: FL-43NOQ7- Rescheduling of my flight ticket
On January 31, 2023, when I called to telephone operator, he said my flight ticket can be rescheduled within 12 months. So I purchased the ticket through the phone call. However, after the purchase, I tried to reschedule my flight, another telephone operator said the ticket can not be rescheduled. It's very frustrating and upset situation. Your telephone operator lied to me. Please reschedule my flight ticket. Thank you.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: I was very frustrated.

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Do you plan a trip? Uncover top travel tips during the pandemic. In this video interview, Latifah Al-Hazza, a co-founder of Femscape Sojourns and a travel journalist, explains how to safely book a trip online, how to avoid unexpected situations during travel, and what to do if your trip was canceled.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article