Travelfastnow.com stole my money, too-have no airplane tickets!!!!

In March 2011, I purchased 4 tickets with these thieves (Travelfastnow.com) and when we traveled now in July, tickets were not valid ( purchased supposedly with expired visa credit card) even thought I checked with the airline at least 15 times since March if everything is ok and legitimate. ( I was suspicious to begin with and don't know why we went through it, but unfortunately we did). I even put a password onto my booking to make sure they (travelfastnow) cannot do anything anymore to the booking. The airline assured me that the credit card on the tickets was ok, but I still felt uneasy knowing that it was not mine, but someone else's. They did not mention anything about some card expiring at all. When I could not get my boarding passes the day of our departure online, I started to freak out. But again the airline assured me that even though they had some issues with the boarding passes, they will fix it. Long story short, the day of departure at the airport the airline let me go with boarding passes all the way to my final destination. So I thought all was fine. However, at the stopover airport, they called me in to tell me that they made an exception to let me go from the original destination on empty tickets. Supposedly they were paid with expired credit card and have no value at all. So guess what! To get where we needed to go, I had to pay again for all tickets. At this moment, we are going after our credit card company to get our money back and they go after Travelfastnow.com. I also will report to the Bad Business Beaureu in the US to go after them and press charges. Lars Dahlin ( Sales Manager, +45-36-98*-861 (Denmark) ,+1-34*-809-**** (USA)) has not responded to my email (it also came back as not being able to be delivered) and his phone machine says the same thing as in March - just to leave a message that he will get back to you within an hour. I did not do so yet. Their website does not exist anymore. In other words, people need to know about these crooks and I will go after them legally to make sure they catch them and prosecute them. Please be aware and do not order any tickets through Travelfastnow.com. They are thieves!

They change their company name now to mytripfriends.com and are continuously stealing money and giving fake tickets.

Can somebody investigate these people behind this scam.

Details for their western Union account are:

Recipient Name : MAKSIMS RJASNOVS

Recipient city: Birmingham

Recipient Country: United Kingdom

They are now TRAVELCHEAPNOW.dk.

I paid for my tickets by PayPal, so I expect my creditcard company to take care of it eventually. I filed the dispute.

I did order my tickets for my family (6people) in January 2011 and was suspicious as you, American Airlines representative was able to find out that tickets were paid by 3 different creditcards, but did assure me that nobody can cancel tickets other than people which names are on the tickets. Today 8/4/2011 I found out my tickets have been canceled as of June 6. 2011 by those thieves and AA gave them the refund.

View more comments (2)
ID
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha
Loss

Travelfastnow stole my money and I have no airline tickets!

TravelFastNow is a SCAM!!! They stole my money. They made airline reservations that they then cancelled after a month. Now they won't answer my calls. They have figured out a way to request a refund from the airlines without us knowing about it after we have our flight confirmations in hand. Absolute nightmare experience. My $2400.00 is gone and American Airlines says once you go through an agent you are at their mercy. Never ever use this website if you come across it. They promise great prices but it is one giant SCAM. Believe me. I have never been scammed before and I fell for it. Tell everyone you know. I had a gut instinct in the beginning and ignored it, never again. I feel so sick.

Check out if it is this guy? It could be there is several danish people with name Jan Moosmand- you never know. But, if it is this guy from the link looking like with great moral- than it says here he is a lawyer with knowledge of many rules in the highest court in Denmark, and also have several companies in many different countries(google that), while he is also working for Unicef.

You could contact danish newspapers to investigate for you if you know any more details about him, if it is this guy- he is rich enough to pay you money back:

I was booked a ticket last November 15, 2011 in this agency Cheaptripagency.com . I did transfered by bank. because they dont accept credit card. I got fake ticket its says and above YOUR TRIP PLANNERS,So I called the Airlines company if I do have reservation,the guy I had talked with he said no reservation form me. I was dissapointed I'm a victim of this scammer.So I report it already www.actionfraud.org.uk.Hope they can fix this problem because lots of people victims of this person. I could wish I can get back my money. It's not easy I'm working hard to buy a plane ticket to have vacation to my family because I did'nt see them for how many years in this is happened? I lost my 700 euro. To www.actionfraud.org.uk if you can read my comments here, please find away that our money will return it to us. Please put action that person who stolen our money put him to jail.Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Janice

The fraud is still carried out by the same people through the following websites:

www.yourtripguides.com (no longer operational)

www.mytripfriends.com (no longer operational)

www.yourtravelassistants.com (no longer operational)

www.travelfastnow.com (no longer operational)

www.yourtripchart.com (still operational)

www.cheaptripagency.com (still operational)

www.yourtriplanners.com (still operational)

Stay away from these sites - You will get screwed. I did, too - by yourtripfriends.com (same persons responsible)

I wished I read your post before. I was also scammed paying my flight tickets at www.yourtripchart.com with the amount of 1,799 euro.I Paid it last Dec 30, 2011 and until now I dont receive my tickets and i dont hear anything from them .

I try to contact their number but this week it was just answering machine and sometimes just ringing without someone answering it. I reported it already to my local police station and give all the evidences that I have. I pay www.yourtripchart.com thru bank transfer.

I hope these guys should be catch so they could not fool someothers too.Does anyone here in same situation like me? I am so dissappointed and just want to have my money back.

I found an offer on yourtripchart.com. Do you think thay might be related to travelfastnow or mytripfriends? They also operate from Denmark, and they are so cheap...

I booked by YOURTRIPCHART, and it seems it's the same compagny as my trip friends so I think I can say goodbeye to my money

I have been scammed purchasing from mytripfriends... they sent me a valid e-ticket but it was taken using stolen credit card!!!

Unbelieveble.... for sure I've immediately report to Action Fraud (at least a couple of weeks ago)... for sure they confirm they receive my info....

but nothing more.

Does sombody has similar experience reporting frauds with them?

Mytripfriends.com is the same problem!

If you believe you have been a victim of fraud please contact Action Fraud on 0300 123 **** or report online at www.actionfraud.org.uk

Can anyone advise or help me if i can still get back my money that i transferred through western union? I also booked flight in mytripfriends.com and they ask me to pay through WU with the ff. info:

recipient name : Maksims Rjasnovs

recipient city : Birmingham

recipient country : United Kingdom

transfer amount : 1,260. euro

I hope somebody can help us so they will stop this kind of SCAM. They just keep on changing company names.

View more comments (30)
ID
Braintree, Massachusetts

About

Summary

Quantcast is a new breed of measurement service helping buyers and sellers quantify the characteristics of digital audiences against which they can activate ...

Travelfastnow reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article