TravelOptions in Florida

I travelled with their Florida package and had a great vacation. The representative that sold me the initial package was very friendly. I felt really bad for him cause at first I was very skeptical and asked a bunch of questions. I have been burned by these scam companies before so I am always very cautious. But he was patient and answered every question I had. I ended up taking the vacation four months after I purchased it and had a great time. We went to Orlando, stayed right across the street from the entrance to Disney, which was quite convenient. They shuttled us from the hotel to the theme park. Then from Orlando we went to Daytona, stayed a couple nights there and I am still waiting to go back to use my Fort Lauderdale portion. Lemme just say that it was exactly what I expected. I am just happy a company finally delivers on what it promises!
ID
Miami, Florida

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

Travel Tips: Airbnb VS Traditional Renting

Oct 30, 2020

Is it safe to rent from local vacation rental owners? What are the pros and cons of Airbnb and VRBO? In this video, Mary Branum, a vacation rentals expert, and experienced homeowner, shares her insights as to how vacation rental owners can maintain good clientele, how consumers should plan a vacation, and how to protect yourself.

Read full article
Mary Branum
Mary Branum

Mary Branum is a vacation rental expert, owner of Galveston Island and President of STROAG.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article