Verified Reviewer

Pathetic service

Toll has to be the worst delivery service on the planet for domestic deliveries. They happily leave their 'Sorry we missed you' card with a contact number with multiple options but no one answers any option you press and then they hang up on you. I have had multiple unpleasant dealings with the company, the previous time to this they rang me to say a package I had tried to collect repeatedly was available for collection. I left work early to collect the package to find only 2/3 of it was there and they did not know where the rest of it was. I spend hours sorting out the problem. At least back then the phone was at least answered. How they stay in business I have no idea. Use

User's recommendation: Use a differeent courier.

ID
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Transportreviews.com scam review site protecting bad companies, removing negative reviews!

DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE!! They are scam-supporters and purposely REMOVE any and all negative reviews if they do not meet some impossible-to-meet standard of guideline. I provided to them all of the documentation I had to prove I had been doing business with said company and to prove my statements regarding the horrible customer service I received was true. However, Transportreviews turned around and said I need to provide them with more documentation... it seemed to me as if they would NEVER be appeased no matter what I sent them (Even if I sent them birth certificates of everyone who worked at the company, LOL). This is their EXCUSE for taking off negative reviews and PROTECTING companies that are rude, scamming or just plain shady... giving those company FALSE POSITIVE BOOSTS. Makes me think they are protecting companies that LINE THEIR POCKETS? I'm sure there is a monetary exchange somewhere in there!

Totally agree! Companies pay them to remove negative reviews.

My review got removed on the grounds that I am "potentially" working for another transportation company. Really? How about contacting me first? Totally scam web site.

I trusted reviews on this web site and signed up with the company that screwed my move completely. DO NOT USE IT, DO NOT TRUST IT, do your research elswhere.

ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Product
Transport Reviews Website
Cons
  • Supporting scammers
  • Fake reviews
  • Fraudulent activity
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
I hope they shut down and/or burn to the ground!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article