Robert H Dqy

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Chattanooga, Tennessee

Order shortage

My order #92329 is missing part 48270, when can i expect shipment.

Are yall afraid to answer the phone, called numerous times and it seems as though you are using voicemail to screen your calls! Thanks

After contacting pissed consumer the issue was resolved rapidly-still difficult to contact business-no viable contact info

User's recommendation: Use pissed consumer for issues and solution

Very lazy customer service.

Apparently, in their site they have this section where they provide "Assistance" if you have doubts about the site or products. I did give them them a call, and ask about a product called " Master kit for corolla "in the wholesale category. Instead, the operator told me to go back to their website and find it myself.

I do not recommend or suggesting buying from this company. Their customer service is very poor. I had doubts that they never took the time to clarify me. Obviously, customer services representatives are supposed to help you, specially if you are a customer planning to buy alot , let's say as wholesale.

Cons:
  • Very bad experience
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article