Shauna K Lfx
map-marker Cartersville, Georgia

Because I need to talk to a agent please

WARNING**WOULD'VE GIVEN 0 STARS IF I COULD! I tried to get a loan several months back and they had approved me only if I got a cosigner, so i never signed anything or followed through w/ the loan. For months now they've been charging my bank account for a loan I did not get. It may only be $5 per month but it's the principle of the whole thing. It doesn't help that it's literally impossible to talk to a live person which is super frustrating & continue to get a *** recording...scam! Nobody's got time for their ***

User's recommendation: Do not waste your time w/ these shystee scammers!

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article