Beware truck drivers

TFM is based in Ontario , has a division in Calgary and BC . I worked there for over 2 .5 yrs on 3 occasions and they owe me about $ 30,000 .00 or more in lost wages due to incompetent workers and false promises by management . They have no problem not paying lay overs and other things that wasted your time . They act like a company that thinks truck drivers are expendable . They have been very bad at getting pay stubs to you , on time forget it , lucky if you get them at all . I went months not seeing any and had to put in a request for them , seriously ! Also my record of employment , I had to ask for it again , it never showed up in the mail over 4 months . I was on e logs for about 3 months , and I requested to have a copy of the logs , and they told me they did not have them I was out of luck , this is about 1 yr later . because Canada revenue wants to view them . They are suppose to keep them 3 yrs according to the labor board . The office people are certainly incompetent in my experience . And dispatchers are as well . I can on and on the company is loaded with incompentcy . Save yourself the trouble and find a more honest company . many drivers leave for the same reason , just a rip off in many ways , mainly wasting your time , and blaming you for their failures . Do not waste your time with this company .

Look at how many tens of thousands of fake votes,they found that were processed through the Clintons. *** HILLARY IS BACK ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL

@PissedConsumer1226167

talk about completely irrelevant

View more comments (1)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article