Verified Reviewer

No one ever answers the phone very poor customer service I have ever had

Tramontina Store - No one ever answers the phone very poor customer service I have ever had
I have tried contacting the company by phone for 3 days no one answered the phone Ive left messages no response I advise nobody to order from this company.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy from this company.

ID
#4208133 Review #4208133 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Sugar Land, Texas
Pros
  • Looks nice
Cons
  • Pots are to small to cook for a family
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

The company responded but never followed thru on sending a replacement pan under warranty. They said they were out of stock and have not responded to any recent emails.

User's recommendation: pan stains very easily.

Cordova, Maryland

Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

The non'stick profeesional pans

I bought five different size pans made tramontina they all are searched up pretty bad. Of course, that happens to non-stick pans, but this happened in less than a year. I spent a little extra money for their professional series hoping they would last a little longer than most. What should I do with all these pans with scrapes all cover them?

User's recommendation: buy another brand not Tramontina.

Espanola, New Mexico

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article