Tralongo a *** company that provides no benefit

This company does not deliver on its promise of helping you aquire more Dental practices. The main goal as I have experiences is to suck as much money from your practice as possible. They do this by recommending companies that are under their umbrella. it is a sham. If I was to start over I never would have signed up with Tralongo knowing what I know now. They will not let you out of your contract easily either so once you sign you are locked in. They do this because they know they are a *** company. They need to lock you in because they would have no partners if they didn't. Every person like myself would have gotten out a long time ago.

I agree! A waste of time. I spend more time answering there questions than doing my job.

ID
#1161966 Review #1161966 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article