TrailersPlus - Purchased most expensive trailer they sell, then their staff sold me used damaged items and damaged the walls inside and refuse to resolve.
Update by user Dec 03, 2019

I received an email asking for an updated on this, has Trailers Plus worked to resolve this with me... *** NO!!!!!

They've ignored multiple emails and contacts. They have ignored all attempts to resolve and they should rot in *** never again will they get a penny of my money and my next step is sueing them in small claims court for the entire cost of the damaged trailer.

Original review posted by user Nov 03, 2019
After sale service is non existent, drilled holes in side wall of trailer, installed used and damaged items. Refused to resolve. I purchased the most expensive trailer they sell (the 25' ATV/Snowmobile enclosed trailer), paid $1,300.00 for optional e-track system. The installers drilled numerous holes in the side of my trailer in some sorry and failed attempt to find a metal stud, pulled out the stripped bolts and left NUMEROUS gaping holes in all the wall panels, installed used components that are covered in scratches and huge gashes in the metal.. a complete farce. My mistake was thinking that the best place to get work done on this trailer was at the Kingman Trailers Plus... it will NEVER go there for service or repairs. They destroyed the inside of this trailer and refuse to do anything about it. Numerous calls and emails and they refuse to deal with this damage or work with me, let this be a lesson to you, Trailers Plus (in my opinion/experience) both Kingman and Corporate (based on conversations I've had with Saber (snicodemus@***.com) do NOT stand behind their work and could care less about any damage they do to your items. They also let me leave with no emergency trailer brakes, I told them the on board battery was defective and they refused to replace it, instead said they'd give me some off the bill which I never saw taken off the bill but is that even legal or safe for others on the road, seems pretty unethical to me. I ended up having to buy my own battery off Amazon to replace the one they refused to replace, thank god I didn't have a break away on the way home. PS: This is a real shame, as I just purchased a new Kubota and need a HEAVY duty trailer for it, but you can be damn sure I won't be buying a Trailers Plus trailer for it, not after this fiasco.... oh and a month later, they're still failing to deal with this and it appears I'll be taking them to small claims court.
ID
Kingman, Arizona
Cons
  • Corporate ignores you even after sending photos
  • Damage your trailer when they install
  • Customer service ignores all your calls
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

TrailersPlus Fort Collins

I spotted a trailer at this location so I stopped by while I was on lunch break May 3,2018 spoke with the sales Manager about price since I was at lunch and could not stay any longer he said for me to go on the on the website and reserve this trailer for 7 days and his manager might can give me a better price. I then called him and asked for a invoice and or what we agreed on in writing he did send me that , so I then sent him another email asking what would it take to pick it up the same day or the next what time did he need. He did not answer that email and I also notice he did not include the $50.00 deposit. So I called left a message twice he did not return my call when I got off around 3:00 pm I went by to talk to him about the deposit he wanted to explain the discounts he gave me and that should do it , very rude towards me I asked for my refund he did that, I parked across the street and seen a couple that was in there at that time drive off with the trailer I had put on reserve and today on the web it still showed reserve I printed it out . You can deal with him if you like this is poor,unprofessional. dishonest Manager . I was very surprised,and very disappointed in the handling of business. I did purchase one right across the street soon as I left from there . NO GOOD!!!
ID
Fort Collins, Colorado
Service
Trailersplus Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article