Inc Group/Trafalgar Tavern Lease Limited has not paid for the service

I provided a medical report to Inc Group (27 Park Row, Greenwich, London, SE10 9NL) on 3/6/2013 and the company has not paid for me for the service. I wrote to the manager Chris Cocker many times without any success. I made a formal complaint without any response. Thereafter I went to the Court and got a warrant. Subsequent to the warrant being executed against the defendant, the court-appointed bailiff has informed me that the company went into administration. I have employed an investigator who has provided me with the name of the defendants subsequent business name - Trafalgar Tavern Lease Limited (25 Park Row, Greenwich, London, SE10 9NL). I asked the court to amend the name on my claim to the head office of the defendant. The court amended my claim. Meantime the Trafalgar Tavern Lease Limited sent me a check. I wrote to the director of the Trafalgar Tavern Trading Limited requesting the company to refund my full court cost. Meantime the check was returned to me by my bank as the account was closed. I am still waiting to hear back from the company and if I will not hear back from the company, I thinking of taking further the court process.
ID
London, England
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article