Need a quote

Need an insurance quote on a 2007 Nissan versa.I need it as soon as possible and why is this computer demanding that I write a specific amount of letters this is retarded.Is that enough?

User's recommendation: Great company.

ID

Stay away from Traders insurance

Purchased policy over the phone, I was sent ins cards. One month later they say I do not have any coverage and will not return calls. They have been difficult to work with. All anyone at company can do is take a message. Claims says they will call, email and nothing happens. They are extremely incompetent and rude. I am in customer service, I run a service oriented business and I would be broke and unemployed if I ran my company this way. Even their complaint department if difficult to talk to. And their online complaint form doesn't work. Please think twice before using Traders Insurance.

Traders Insurance is the absolute WORST insurance company in the world. They blow smoke up your rectum and take weeks and months before they decide to give a ***.

They don't even have adjusters.

They make you take a photo and send it to them. Wow!!!

This company is a joke! Since dealing with them my blood pressure is through the roof.

I recently got on blood pressure meds of this reason. They are very unprofessional and will lie in a minute. Don't return phone calls at all. I had two supervisor to argue with me on the phone.

Saying I better be glad the driver had INS. What would have I've done if she didn't. Which I have full coverage. I just don't understand why are handing out ins to people without a simple Driver License.

My driver was not legal to drive . Now they basically not trying to resolve the issue on me paying my hospital bills.

Which is utterly insane. In the process of trying to contact the private owner of this freaking lousy company.

I have filed with bbb and the mo insurance boards and am drill fighting with them. I have retained a lawyer and it look like I am suing. I will keep this current

@PissedConsumer410751

They aren't professional at all. They lie about calling you back.

They don't answer calls. Made up named and positions.

I'm going to find the owner. Because they probably are clueless.

View more comments (3)
ID
Monroe, Louisiana
Loss

Insurance Expert Talks

Insurance Claims Tips: What Red Flags to Watch Out

Apr 23, 2021

How to file an insurance claim? Why do you need a public adjuster? Vince Perri, CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate, shares his best tips about insurance claims. Find out how to deal with complex residential insurance claims and commercial losses.

Read full article
Vince Perri
Vince Perri

Vince Perri is a Expert Claims Adjuster and CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate. He has over 14 years of experience in handling large commercial losses and complex residential insurance claims.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article