Nicholas P Xod

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire

Very difficult to talk to anyone, no customer service

Poor customer service, it feels deliberate that you cannot get in contact, why cant you just provide a number

map-marker Nogent-Sur-Marne, Val-De-Marne

Payment of a brooch

Hi,

I Contact you because I have a problem with a brooch I have purchased on Tradera. To pay and receive the item I must write to the seller but I cannot do it if I don't .send Photos of my passport!!

Sorry I am French, I am on Ebay since 2008 and on Tradera since 2023 and I never have seen so ridiculous conditions. I payed with Paypal the last brooches I buyed on Tradera, received them in France in normal conditions. I would only wish to do the same for that brooch.

Thank you. Nicole Zurich

User's recommendation: Perfect. Many thanks.

Abdullahi M Bdy
map-marker Lagos, Lagos

Because I was being scammed

I was being scammed a day before yesterday of amount,of money so I'm waiting for Opay to help me out with the problem,so I'm looking for a Help from Opay Company help center I'm one of your Customer and I'm enjoying using Opay Account it's very successful and very sharp without taking a much longer for your money to drop

User's recommendation: Keep up the good work

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article