map-marker Bengaluru, Karnataka

ComKplaint against a registered company

Very poor working on complaint , not able to touch kesav sales corporation owner even it's a registered company I have provided all details including phone number it has WhatsApp facility

Kannappan R

Very worst service

With out my knowledge trade India people was listed in my company details. I was informed trade India manager, but no response.

With out my approval, how to listed trade India portal?

I paid full amount of 3 years package at December 2023. Still I couldnt see how is my catalog and other informations

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

Lilit Hwg
map-marker Chinchvad, Maharashtra

Very bad Service

It's been more than a month services has been activated but no single lead yet.

Catalogue created is very poor. Irrelevant products has been added.

I was told that Google my business services will be provided and tangible results can be observed in less than a month but nothing has been done about it.

On top of that no one from tradeindia even responding to the queries.

Even 10% things has not been done which was committed by Mr.

Satyam rai (branch head - noida) at the time of sales.

Very poor experience till date. Hoping for better in future.

User's recommendation: Won't recommend based on experience till date.

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article