Trade electronics is a fake fraudulent company

WATCH OUT PEOPLE This company is FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!I made purchases with this company by a lady named Karina. Total purchased Paid in Cashiers check was $18,165. Total items received were ZERO yep 0 items received. I got frauded out of my money back in 2005 and made many reports even went to the FBI Office in Miami. I personally flew there to get my money back but came to find out her company was fake and address listed was the postal service box address whom foward her mail to a O.O Box. I was even told That I wasnt the first nor the last person to be looking for her. Please research your self and do not buy from this company. Its fake!!!!!
Cleveland, Ohio
Loss

Tradeelectronics.com/tradelee.com

This company is very fishy. BBB.com rates them an F. The only person you can contact is Karin/Karina. You can only order through emails karinausa@***.com and pay with bank wire transfer or cashier's check upon delivery. Her product bundles are very confusing. She doesn't clarify how much is each product is in the bundle and never answers all your questions. You have to pay shipping up front, not knowing if you will get your stuff or not. I have checked out other complaints againts the company through Yahoo! search engine, so I decided not to proceed doing business with them.

I had an interview set up with her. It was in her apartment in sunnie Isle Florida,# 3905, somebody with a shady appereance was at the door, so she makes me wait for the interview around one hour.

I called my agent to have her call her so she send for me. She took my resume and next morning I found a job offert for 160,000/ yr. with all kind of benefits. She did not even talk to me 2 minutes.

And I work for a legitimate Company that took couple of hours interview and did not start to work after a month.

And do not offer the too good to be thrue package..She refused to sign my agents contract. And as I start to ask questions about her company she reacted all offended and defensive...

Los Angeles, California

Internet Fraud

Internet fraud, it's a scary thing that you hear about all the time but until it happens to you it's not as surprising. The Company; tradeelectronics.com aka www.tradelee.org wants you to work for them and they offer a salary of up to 200K. That should ring a bell but for some people it takes a few more warning signs before they realize this is a scam. Karina Knausederova is her name and she will never pay you for the work you do for her website. Don't believe me? call her yourself and ask her what her last name is. She'll give you the run around if she thinks you can do the work she needs. 786-274-****, 180*-319-****, 188*-270-****. It's amazing what people will do to take advantage. Turns out she's been scamming people for years, one guy even quit his full-time job to work with her. It's March of 2008 and I imagine she'll keep at it until she gets her business license revoked. Be careful people, she almost got me but I was one step ahead of her which mad her very angry.

She ran an Ad in the newspaper here in Port Charlotte, FL. I applied per the request of my fiancee with a baby on the way.

She gave me FTP information right away and the files they sent were poorly coded. I could tell something wasn't right for a company offering $125k annually in their ad, and $175k annually in their email. The huge salary variance, the unprofessional coding, and then I found these messages about her. Wow, glad I looked around before moving forward.

I only put about 10 minutes into her, thank god. Everyone! Watch out. She's targeting developers with an ad that says "Nationwide Electronic Company Now Hiring an Experience HTML Web Designer Full Time Mon-Fri 9-5:30 Guaranteed Salary $125,000 anually 401k & Aetna Health Plan.

Please Call HR Dept.

855-549-**** or Direct 561-876-****"

Then they emailed me from Tina Jules

I'm putting all these keywords in here hoping other developers catch on before it's too late! Stay safe!

@PissedConsumer647111

I can confirm the same ad as "Almost got me"- same method of operation, exactly, even the 125k ad, and 175k email response. The site was a mess, but I fixed it up real nice...

with lots of watermarks and commented coding with the link to this page and my story added in as well. Future 'Applicants' beware and take precautions when being 'tested'.

As proof, type in the company website in a browser and add: BEWARE-YOU-ARE-BEING-SCAMMED.htm - this should raise red flags to any future 'applicants' that are instantly given access to ftp for this company's 'training site'. :zzz

View more comments (1)
New York, New York

About

Summary

Trade Electronics was founded in February 1996. It has become a top global provider of high-end technology computer products. The company designs, manufactures and markets unique, award-winning, high quality electronics, digital and computer products. All manufacturing sites are ISO 9000 certified. In past year, the marketing division increased its targeted goals, and widened its efforts servicing to direct marketers and e-sellers. At the present time, with its selling network

In 2003, Trade Electronics serve more then 135,000 high-end technology resellers in five different continents; and is scheduled to sell in 61 more countries in 2008. Trade Electronics is not only a normal Global selling also Manufacturing Company.

TradeElectronics reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article