LITTLE TIKES-BIG THIEF

This is the email I send to little tikes: Greetings I am a loyal customer of your quality and special products Until the last product I bought I searched for a kitchen for my children , I went through all the options and I got very excited about your chef cuisine kitchen Although the price in Israel is $260 very expensive compared to the price in the US $60. I decided nonetheless to spend this huge amount because of my many years of familiarity with the company's quality products When I bought the product I asked my husband to put it together so that the children can start to enjoy it I went shopping and when I came back I didn't believe my eyes : the picture on the packaging and the reality is a difference like Heaven and Earth I was excited that the look of kitchen was bright and clean as shown on the web site as well as on the box that contained the kitchen and this fits perfectly for the planned location Instead I got especially dark kitchen that looks nothing like the picture shown and is really not my taste If I would see the way the kitchen really looks like I wouldn't buy it I called the official dealer of this product and I argued to him , he claims that there is a difference between the photo and its Minor and since I assembled the product there is nothing he can do about it I argued that the product is not fully assembled we have just glued stickers, and the importer continues to insist that it's my problem, I assembled the product Sometimes I buy a product that costs $1 and I am treated more kindly than this expensive kitchen So I'm really disappointed in both the service I received here in this specific product that your company has produced For the astronomical price I paid for the product its 4 times its cost to the consumer in the U.S. - as long as I am satisfied it is O.K. but when it's the opposite result so its even more disappointing Currently I have a product that doesn't come close to the product shown on the packaging and on the official website of your company and its certainly not what I thought I am purchasing NOW-I'm stuck with a kitchen with a dark color that simply runes the Play area of my children. The differences in colors are very substantial It's deliberate deception ,to display a image with a certain color and provide the product with different colors altogether I am expecting from a huge company like yours to respond immediately prior to the point that my argument will be published in all relevant places Thanks This is their response: I am sorry that you are unhappy with the color of your product. We appreciate your feedback and I have passed your comments along to our design department. I expected for a better reaction to my complaint than to blame me that I am unhappy with the color of my product?!?! my product?? I'ts my company??

yes it's YOUR product as in YOU bought it. if the color difference was so great why would your husband have continued trying to assemble it?

would he have NOT noticed it?

or perhaps he didn't or the difference really wasn't all that great and you're just looking to complain for complaints sake?

you can't EVER go by the color you see online or even by the packaging itself. they are Photocopied in one way or another and the color is ALWAYS off since they are not TRUE color representations.

ID
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article