Talia L Xpu
map-marker The Dalles, Oregon

Shipping issue

I left a message for George Barta. Paid over $260 for 2 orders expedited shipping. 2 Packages arrived significantly delayed. Received a $45 credit from Mr. Barta. I am requesting a full credit for the next day air shipping: $206.01. order number #103232.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund of expedited shipping cost

User's recommendation: Not sure yet. just left message

Marianna Oax

Toyotomi TAD-T40LW air conditioner got broken three times in a row!

Don't buy their products! They will break for sure! I had the worst experience on Toyotomi's products. I think they are defective! I bought the air conditioner in 2014 and it got broken less than 3 times use! They use plastic parts inside and it falls apart and stuck in the motor. After making the huge noise, it stopped working. They replaced with the brand new one, but I missed to use the air conditioner when I really needed it. The second one we received broke down again less than 5 times use! Finally they sent me the new model TAD-T40LW. It just got broken less than 10 times use. Always the same problem! This time they refused to replace the item, so I am stuck with the big non-working machine in my house. I told them to pick it up. I felt like I rented the non-working air conditioner for too much money. I finally gave up and bought the other brand. I spent so much money and wasted my time on Toyotomi!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Product quality
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article