map-marker Palo Alto, California

Ridiculous reason

Toyota Sunnyvale - Ridiculous reason
My name is Qiang Li, an International student from China. I had a sad car repair experience which take place at Toyota Sunnywale. The next day after my new Toyota Corol first free maintain, I found the check light was on, I have to return the car,to see dealer again. After about 2 hours check out I got a report, the electrisic system was brocken I need leave my car there and will charge $6,500.00, with $29.00 check fee. I asked the dealer: Why, and how can the system brocken? Well: That would not your fault and neither ours, of cause can not be quality problem of the car... then who’s made it brocken probebely? I asked the dealer, That hard to say… After maintaining the my car getting electric system broken, and not my fault, I need pay to repair it’s seems not make sense... I hope you Toyota as a famous company should fair trade your custemor and fit my car free. Best regards Qiang Li 2226 St. Francis Drive, Palo Alto CA 94303 georgeoxf@***.com 415-350-****
Loss:
Cons:
  • Reason was not make sennce
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Guest

Read the report you attached to this review. Rats chewed your wires. That's not Toyota's fault.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article