Lazy Finance/ Service department

Upon my arrival at Toyota of Orlando for a standard maintanence service, I had asked if I could have help retrieving my extended warranty from Finance. I was abruptly told that because I purchased the car at the Lakeland location, they would not be able to help me. Since I did not have a printer on me- I then asked to speak to a representative in Finance to see if they could have Lakeland Finance fax over a copy. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A DIFFICULT REQUEST? I waited approximately 15 to 20 minutes to speak to a harsh and unwilling representative from the Finance department Toyota of Orlando location (brunette short stout woman) who again told me what I already knew. "We are not affiliated" - I know you are not affiliated but given I am not in a foreign country I would expect that you may have regular contact with sister locations. She suggested I call them myself so that way I would be out of her hair. Fine. I called the Lakeland location and was transferred to a man that told me their system was down and he could not retrieve at this moment. He was glad to remind me that it would have been included in my original purchase package. Well that's great but that is not what I am asking you. Overall I am completely fed up with every branch of Toyota. From my purchasing experience, to the regular maintenance visits, to the personnel I am forced to have contact with every time I have to come inside the building.
ID
Orlando, Florida
Service
Toyota Of Orlando Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Resolved: Toyota Of Orlando - Toyota Car Review from Williamsburg, Florida

Update by user Oct 25, 2016

Toyota of Orlando honored their word and exchange the car for a brand new car. Great service by Yanni (General Manager). Very happy with the resolution.

Original review posted by user Oct 21, 2016
Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a "clean" carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there.

Repeatedly mentioning age = looking for a pity party and/or looking for a handout. Stop acting like a 66-year-old is some dinosaur.

That's when most folks are just now retiring. If, after nearly seven decades of living, they aren't smart enough to purchase a car, then they have no one to blame but themselves.

@PissedConsumer1230320

Ohh.. so brave posting anonymous.... Punk!

View more comments (1)
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

About

Toyota Of Orlando Privacy Policy
Once The Client of Toyota Of Orlandove saved some vehicles, The User of company services can view them here at any time. Use of this web site signifies The Client's acknowledgement and consent to this privacy policy. Please read this privacy policy carefully before using this web site. Toyota Of Orlando's' dealership takes The User's privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding The Customer's privacy online. Because The Company gather certain types of personal information from visitors to this web site (e.g. This Privacy Policy discloses the types of personal information www.toyotaoforlando.com gather, how it is used, and how The User of company services can gain access to and edit any data that Toyota Of Orlando has collected about The Client of Toyota Of Orlando at any time. Toyota Of Orlando's' dealership collects personal information online primarily to provide Company's visitors with a more relevant experience on this web site. When doing so, The Company will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data.
To read more: https://www.toyotaoforlando.com/privacy-policy/
Top Toyota Of Orlando Services

Customer Care

Summary

Toyota of Orlando is an auto dealership which offers you a great choice of new as well as used Toyotas. Being headquartered in Orlando, Florida, this company provides such operations as service and maintenance and solving of financial questions which arise during the vehicle purchase. You can get pre-approval for credit if you would like to use it on the car purchase. The local store is open 7 day a week which gives an opportunity of serving your vehicle almost any time. Parts are a part of assortment, too and are provided for almost all models of the mentioned manufacturers automobiles. Thus, the line of vehicles can be detailed by a year of issue, mileage, model, prices and technical conditions. The precise contact data can be found on the corporate site.

Toyota Of Orlando reviews and complaints

Toyota Of Orlando is ranked 98 out of 4362 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article