Lazy Finance/ Service department

Upon my arrival at Toyota of Orlando for a standard maintanence service, I had asked if I could have help retrieving my extended warranty from Finance. I was abruptly told that because I purchased the car at the Lakeland location, they would not be able to help me. Since I did not have a printer on me- I then asked to speak to a representative in Finance to see if they could have Lakeland Finance fax over a copy. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A DIFFICULT REQUEST? I waited approximately 15 to 20 minutes to speak to a harsh and unwilling representative from the Finance department Toyota of Orlando location (brunette short stout woman) who again told me what I already knew. "We are not affiliated" - I know you are not affiliated but given I am not in a foreign country I would expect that you may have regular contact with sister locations. She suggested I call them myself so that way I would be out of her hair. Fine. I called the Lakeland location and was transferred to a man that told me their system was down and he could not retrieve at this moment. He was glad to remind me that it would have been included in my original purchase package. Well that's great but that is not what I am asking you. Overall I am completely fed up with every branch of Toyota. From my purchasing experience, to the regular maintenance visits, to the personnel I am forced to have contact with every time I have to come inside the building.
ID
Orlando, Florida
Service
Toyota Of Orlando Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Resolved: Toyota Of Orlando - Toyota Car Review from Williamsburg, Florida

Update by user Oct 25, 2016

Toyota of Orlando honored their word and exchange the car for a brand new car. Great service by Yanni (General Manager). Very happy with the resolution.

Original review posted by user Oct 21, 2016
Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a "clean" carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there.

Repeatedly mentioning age = looking for a pity party and/or looking for a handout. Stop acting like a 66-year-old is some dinosaur.

That's when most folks are just now retiring. If, after nearly seven decades of living, they aren't smart enough to purchase a car, then they have no one to blame but themselves.

@PissedConsumer1230320

Ohh.. so brave posting anonymous.... Punk!

View more comments (1)
Resolved
ID
Williamsburg, Florida
Product
Toyota Car
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article