Toyota of Bedford Service are liars

I scheduled a recall appt and on the phone they said it would take less than an hour to complete. Once I arrived I was told that they had only received notice 1 week ago and they would have to order parts. A complete lie as I had received the notice two months earlier. I will never let them work on my truck. The service manager made no excuses for being told that this would only take an hour and didn't really care if he fixed my truck or not. There are plenty of other Toyota dealers that can do this repair.
ID
Maple Heights, Ohio
Cons
  • Being lied to
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Sold rusted waterlogged car

I was sold the car and it is completely rusted the frame is rotted. I needed to drive the car for at least 5 months. I knew i would need to repair it but i did not know they sold me a car that was rotted and junk.I called them and sent them a letter from my mechanic they never called or said anything about the car i will call the attorney general and the better business.I know the car was really used but he said it had been inspected and only needed minor things. Now I will loose work and my son will too.
#632010

A taurus has no frame. It is a uni body car and you have ni idea of what you are talking about!

Get reall and get a life!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

ID
Loss

About

Toyota of Bedford Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.toyotaofbedford.com/terms-of-use.aspx
Toyota of Bedford Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.toyotaofbedford.com/privacy-policy.aspx
Summary

Toyota of Bedford is a Toyota dealership company which is serving Bedford, OH. It's more than just free car washes. The company offers over 1,000 new Toyota's, as well as pre-owned and certified pre-owned vehicles. Toyota of Bedford is promised to have more Toyota Certified Master Technicians than any other dealership in the area. The company offers 3 day no questions asked return policy on Toyota certified used vehicles. Toyota of Bedford ships vehicles all over the world. Collectively Toyota of Bedford employees talk cars and trucks in 11 different languages. Toyota of Bedford provides auto services. It sells parts and offers financial options.

Toyota of Bedford reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article