Verified Reviewer

Very Bad Experience at Northwest Toyota Edmonton, AB, Canada

I was treated very poorly when I purchased a vehicle at this location. I was lied to, ignored and then treated like a number when I voiced my opinion on how dissatisfied I was with my overall experience. The General Manager and team at Northwest Toyota have a lot to learn with how they treat customers and how they present their information for customers to understand. It's very disappointing, and I would like to speak with someone at corporate HR, so I can ensure something is done to improve their processes going forward.

User's recommendation: Stay away from this dealership and if you are currently going there, ask lot's of questions and don't trust the General Manager.

ID
Pros
  • Great vehicles
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Very untrustworthy
  • Un-skilled
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer

Worst Customer service

I have been to Toyota Northwest Edmonton 3rd time to resolve my issue that I am having an abnormal noise from my car but these people are not taking it serious.

User's recommendation: Service advisor and service manager don’t care about customers.

ID
#1946943 Review #1946943 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Edmonton, Alberta
Product
Toyota Car
Cons
  • Are fooling customers
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article