CIA service at Towne Ford

I saved some cash to buy a car and I gave them to Towne Ford. Next thing I know I was reported to the IRS. I gave them business and wanted to receive some customer service but I didn't know they also provide FBI or CIA service...... I understand they are required by law to report the transaction but I am very upset they didn't have the heart to tell me when I handed them the cash. If you want to be treated like terriors. Come to Towne Ford at 1601 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94063 !

Nothing unusual here. Any cash transaction over $10,000 requires IRS forms to be filled out.

I don't know why, but it's the law.

I'm not sure why you were treated like a terrior though.

Did they tell you to sit, speak, and beg? :grin

ID
San Mateo, California

About

Summary

Towne Ford officially distributes Ford vehicles for selling and leasing in Redwood City, California. The company is family owned and has been acting in the automobile market since 1926. There are online and local showrooms where customers can see the models of offered new and used Fords as well as separate details for them. Concerning the details, they are also represented in both new and pre-owned conditions. Clients are free to schedule a test drive of the interested vehicle. Additionally, they can take own Fords for the service appointment so that the team of technicians hired by Towne Ford could execute necessary repair and maintenance. The described company has its own Finance Department which processes loan application and arranges deals.

Towne Ford reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article