james v Jqn

Verified Reviewer

"dismissed me as a patient" of 7 years because I complained

They promise one prices and charge another. They dismissed me as a patient of 7 years because I complained about not being told my cleaning was canceled and lost 1'2 day of work.

Then they told me I needed to spend money to see the Dr and get xrays before getting another cleaning, and they all would have to be done on separate days They're unprofessional and allow employees to bring their children to work - not in any kiddy area, but exposed to the dangers of the office. I wasted 1/2 a day of work/income for nor reason. So I would lose 4 half-days of work, just to get my teeth cleaned. I had recent Xrays, but they refused to accept them because they weren't form their office, but from another dentist for another procedure.

Then they failed to answer my calls or texts to make the appointments and forced me to go online to make an appointment, a process that required that I agree to 5 different forms and still did not allow me to set an appointment. What I had done is sign away my right to sue them. Immediately thereafter, they "dismissed me as a patient (of 7 years) because I complained to the Dr in an email which read:

"Dear Maria

Do u know

That your employees squander your patients time

That they do not get that patients lose a half a day of work coming down there

I lost 1/2 day of work. Thanks to a cancellation that I was not informed about.

He just left a message at 6 AM on the phone.

I dont even get messages on

Didnt even bother to try to follow up to make sure I got the message her to call me at a reasonable hour

Then they did not call the next day or the next week to reschedule

Then, when I tried to reschedule, they tell me I have to see you first

Then I said I want to see you on the same day I see my hygienist

Then they said the only hygienist that I can use is Aila who only works on Fridays and you never work on Fridays. So now I have to make two additional trips down there.

NO MORE ROOM ON FORM

Loss:
Pros:
  • Aila is a good hygienist
Cons:
  • Must sign forms giving away your protections and privacy
  • Require unnecessary xrays and other procedures
  • Have to come on separate days to see dr get xrays get cleaned

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Stay away

map-marker Bossier City, Louisiana

Towncare Dental Crowns Review

Dr. Carmen Brawely DDS is a complete *** she works at Townecare Dental formally from Coast Dental avoid this Dentist at all costs!!! I warn you!!!
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article