DEFECTIVE TIRES AFTER 8700 miles and 4 car payments

BRAND NEW NISSAN PATHFINDER THAT I PAID $43,000 for: I have taken my vehicle in for warranty issues and have had to replace tracking on front passenger seat defective at purchase; antenna not strong enough to keep signal on one radio station and constantly roaming through different stations as I drive through the city of Austin Texas on a clear day; At 8700 miles after only 4 car payments I had a defective tire with a heat ring on it that I had to replace at my expense. Another tire keeps loosing air which I keep having to stop and air up! All four of the brand new tires had low tread after only 8700 miles and after it had stayed over night for the front seat repair. I filed a police report because I thought my brand new tires could have been replaced with bad ones. The tires are CONTINENTAL CROSS FIT LX SPORT which have a 2 star rating and no warranty. I'm PISSED and *****!!!!!SHOCKED!!!!!!***** that Nissan puts such *** tires on $43,000 vehicles!!!!!!! NISSAN REFUSES TO REPLACE THESE *** TIRES!!!!!!!!!
ID
Austin, Texas
Reason of review
Warranty issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article