map-marker Englewood, New Jersey

Impossible to recommend

Updated by user Feb 10, 2019

We have purchased a brand new vehicle with another dealer and could not be any happier!

Original review Feb 09, 2019
The employees, starting with their manager are liars, rude and no one to oversee them. Look them up prior to deciding to give them your business.
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: For the CEO to learn about his employees unethical behavior & act upon it.

Brietta Hvv

I could not agree with you more....sadly. The employees, from top to bottom - are liars and rude.

This is not how you conduct business.

One should really take the time to look them up and read what other unfortunate customers went/and are continuing to go through prior to heading to this car dealer. Impossible to recommend them!

Anjelica Acy
map-marker Englewood, New Jersey

ATTENTION!!! AVOID TOWN PORSCHE!!! WORST SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

Town Motor Car Corporation - ATTENTION!!! AVOID TOWN PORSCHE!!! WORST SERVICE EXPERIENCE...
I would like to warn others so hopefully this does not happen to anyone else. I brought my wife's Porsche Cayenne to Porsche Town Motors in Englewood, NJ to get a routine service. While they were road testing our vehicle they hit another vehicle. Thank G-d everyone is OK however, Town Motors has now completely screwed us! They have had our vehicle for 4 weeks now and even though they promised to take care of ALL of the body damage they have in fact made it even worse! They have performed one of the worst paint jobs I have ever seen with drip marks all over the vehicle. The company has been rude and I have multiple emails and photographs proving that they have continuously lied to us. I now have no other choice but to file a lawsuit against them. We are hiring a top litigation attorney to represent us in this case. I have already filed a formal complaint with the New Jersey Attorney General's Office, the Better Business Bureau and the Division of Consumer Affairs. I have also begin contacting my personal contacts at major news and media outlets. I plan to utilizing my social media followers to post about this horrific experience and I will also soon be creating a website dedicated to this horrible experience. The lack of service that Porsche/Town Motors has provided during this ordeal has in fact been disrespectful to my wife and myself. We were once long standing customers of Town Motors and they are truly a disgrace to the Porsche luxury brand. The integrity of this dealership has been compromised beyond repair and we find it appalling that they feel this is acceptable behavior and representation of the Porsche luxury brand.
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Repair my vehicle

Brietta Hvv

I couldn't not agree more. The employees, starting with their manager are liars, rude and no one to oversee them. Sorry, this occurred to you.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article