Town and Country Ford - Saturn Aura Review from Indianapolis, Indiana

For anyone looking at buying a car, before you buy one from Towne and Country Ford on Preston, think again. I don't usually post my personal business on here but if it keeps another person from getting cheated it's worth it. I purchased a Saturn Aura with 58k miles on it from them 6 months ago, after 2 weeks of having the car I noticed that the car was driving funny, I took it to the auto center near me and they said that the rack was completely busted and it looked like it had been for a while. I took it back to Towne and Country and they informed me that it must had not been inspected properly, so they fixed it for me. I was out of a car for almost 4 days. A couple months down the road and my heat and air go out. Two weeks later my entire car is completely dead. It would turn itself off while it was on and it started to smoke. When I called Towne and Country they promised they would take care of it, get a tow and get me a rental also trade my car for a car that actually ran. so I waited 5 days and they give me a call to inform me they will not pay for anything they promised and they said it was my fault I bought a bad car. I owe 10k on a car I had for 6 months that doesn't run. All I have to say is karma will get you Danny Redman and Tim Bradley for selling me a lemon and not taking responsibility !!! They are theives!! If you are thinking of buying a car from them, think again! this is not over!! see you all in court !!!!
ID
#720880 Review #720880 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reason of review
Bad quality

Sold "certified" truck with bad tires

I traded with Town and Country Ford for a 2008 F150 Super Crew Cab pick-up. The truck was still under warranty (barely) and had a sticker claiming a 120 point vehicle inspection. I closed late in the evening and went home. The next day the low tire light was on. I went back to the dealer who put it on the rack but only re-inflated the right rear tire. Four days later it was low again (very slow leak) so I took it to my neighborhood garage to have it checked. They not only found a small nail on the inside of this tire but noticed that the right front was a lot wider then the other three. I went back to the dealer and got a promise of four matching "proper sized" tires. Still waiting a month later with no tires in sight. I feel like a man in a tux with muddy work boots. $23,000+ for a miss-matched set of tires.
ID
Louisville, Kentucky

About

Town and Country Ford Return Policy
Access The Client's saved cars on any device. Receive Price Alert emails when price changes, new offers become available or a vehicle is sold. Securely store The Client's current vehicle information and access tools to save time at the the dealership. www.townandcountryford.com will have this time-saving information on file when The User of company services visit the dealership. All of Town and Country Ford here at Town & Country Ford want The Client to have the smoothest automotive experience with The Company possible and, if The user of website is looking to return The Customer's leased vehicle, then www.townandcountryford.com have some excellent tips and advice for The User of company services About 90 days before The Client's lease ends, www.townandcountryford.com will contact The Client of Town and Country Ford to set up a vehicle inspection. This inspection is free of charge and should take less than an hour to complete. The goal is to present The Customer's vehicle as pristinely as possible. If The Userve done any repairs after The User's initial inspection, The User of Website can schedule a second inspection.
To read more: https://www.townandcountryford.com/lease-returns.htm
Town and Country Ford Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.townandcountryford.com/privacy.htm
Summary

It is quite naturally, when people choose auto as a daily transport. The company you will read about is serving drivers within Charlotte, Concord, Matthews, and Fort Mill region. This company is called Town and Country Ford. In the array of new and already used cars, people may select among theses marks: Escape, Explorer, F-150, Mustang and Expedition. This ford dealer offers also financial options and packages. When it comes about auto repair and parts delivery, so this company can guarantee great service. What is also interesting is the point that Town and Country Ford is an owner of several the President's Awards.

Town and Country Ford reviews and complaints

Town and Country Ford is ranked 1382 out of 4362 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article