A contractor remodeled my kitchen & overchjarged me after doing a horrible job

A company by the name of Total Handyman in Centennial Colorado, did my kitchen remodel. He & his friends did such a horrible un-professional job & still expected full payment. No agreement was ever signed between us although I asked him for a contract & payment schedule daily, & he kept promising he'd bring it & never did. They damagedd my brand new $17,000 new cabinets while installing them, then put the moulding on backwards. I am stuck with this, but my husband has worked for 3 months correcting alot of their mistakes. The Owner, Mr. Dan VanDyke, told me he'd put a lien on my house if I didn't give him the whole $10,000 he said I agreed to, then he never finished the items we wanted fixed that he damaged. He took the check & left. Do not call Total Handyman. The owner is a complete ***. He told my husband & I that his work was PERFECT. His work isn't even close to professional. I also have to redo the paint job his guys did which included too much knockdown in the ceiling & then painting over it!!!!
ID
Springfield, Virginia

About

Summary

Total Handyman Handyman, Centennial, CO : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local, 303.332.4875. Get Ratings, Reviews, Photos and more on Yahoo! Local.

Total Handyman reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article