Bed Bug Infested apartment

Toscana Cove Apartments - Bed Bug Infested apartment
Stay away from this place they are at it again. Now I have to deal with Bed Bugs. The tenant next to me had a serious out brake of bed bugs. . After she left. They treated the apartment know I think they are in my apartment they say. all they did is drive them into mine. I am being bitten to death by bed bugs. Today the new tenants tried to move in next door and found it still infested with bed bugs and they rented to her anyways.. It was confirmed by my exterminator and the apartments exterminator on Nov. 16th. And I have been waiting to here from my apartment manager on this matter. My exterminator believes the whole building needs to be tented. The apartment exterminator told me I had to prepare to have my apartment sprayed by boxing and moving all my items to my very small kitchen and bathroom. And that i have to laundry all my clothing, around 30 loads. And for my couch they will treat it. Like really everyone I talked to said you need to replace it. Also that all my belongings will still contain bed bugs. That spraying alone will not do the job. that in a few weeks the bed bugs will back. November 21 2017 I did not here from my apartment manager, so I called. They said the Exterminator said he did not find any live activity in my apartment. And no treatment was scheduled. But the exterminator was shown recent bits, a 2 bed bugs, one was alive the night before, I also found 2 live ones this weekend. That there is live activity. And that they would not be able to do anything until November 28. 11 days from the discovered out brake and that I need to prepare my apartment. That I need to dispose of all papers, magazines, and cardboard, take all things off the selves, etc. Why do I need to do this, the apartment is at fault, they did not properly deal with the bed bug out brake. Not using the correct procedures for such a massive bed bug infestation that recommends using spraying,and heat. and doing the whole building. As tenting it. That any less will do little, as they will return, in a few weeks. That spraying my apartment will not completely remove the chance of of the returning in a few weeks, that some items may still be infested, that the bed bugs hiding in walls, other apartments, and other infested locations will continue to be. I feel that I should not have to suffer, financial, medically, or mentally do to the apartment owner/managers laxed procedures in handling this matter. And that is they handled this the right way the bed bug infestation could of been contained with in the apartment where the out brake originated. This is my second review of this place. Last time it was a water leak in my bedroom from water pouring in from the outside wall. That I had to do most of the repairs myself. And they claimed I did none of it they did I had receipts for the materials and photographs to prove I did the work, and they claimed I lied. Before that a broken toilet. I had to *** in a bucket from Friday til Tuesday, I finally had to call a plumber out to fix it. The apartment complex paid for it. But never a apologized for it. I am done with this *** hole

I understand your pain and im very sorry. This is truly and apt.

complex from ***. Many of the tenants around me are infected with severe bed bug infestations and i fear i will get them then have to pay out of pocket while the management does nothing. It is the managements duty to provide safe inhabitable homes for their tenants and this apt. has refused to do this.

I was not made aware of the bed bugs before I signed my lease and that is against the law.

I will gladly stand beside u as a witness in court and im sure many other tenants here would too. This place is an injustice and disgrace to humanity .

ID
Service
Toscana Cove Apartments Sanitary Conditions
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article