map-marker Medford, Oregon

Torklift Central - Hitch Review from Medford, Oregon

Ordered a 2014 wrx hitch. Received a hitch for a legacy. Returned it and they charged me a $40 restocking fee. The lady on the phone said its to charge for shipping for the replacement. I told her 1. It only cost me only $10 to send the wrong one back to them & 2. I checked my browser history and I ordered a wrx hitch from my computer. She tells me they have never had anyone order the wrong part so it must be my fault. I requested my money back & will never deal with this company again. If you order from them I hope u get your order or it will cost you $!!!
Reason of review:
Problems with payment

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article