ERIC STOLE OUR $$ AND LEFT OUR KITCHEN GUTTED.

Update by user May 07, 2012

Eric\'s scams have taken place in Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties in NJ. At least the one\'s I am familiar with.

If anyone has had any dealings with Eric Greer through Torrianna Cabinetry, EJ Custom Cabinetry, Innovative Designs, Inc, or his Private Detective ad that he placed last year please email me at ericsgoingdown@***.com. I\'d love to hear your story and together we can bring this guy down and stop him from robbing others of their hard earned money.

We can only do this if everyone speaks up so please let me know. Thank you.

Update by user Feb 22, 2012

...an update as of 2/22/12... as with any true fraudster, eric has now changed the name of his company again to EJ Custom cabinetry out of Manalapan, new jersey.

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2012
ERIC GREER, OWNER OF TORIANNA CABINETRY AND INNOVATIVE DESIGNS, INC, IN KEYPORT, NJ, CAME TO PROVIDE AN ESTIMATE FOR OUR FAMILY'S KITCHEN REMODEL LAST JANUARY, 2011. HE PROVIDED A GOOD PRICE AND A LOAD OF B.S. ABOUT WHAT A GREAT DEAL IT WAS BECAUSE HE HAD THE CABINETS ALREADY MADE FOR ANOTHER CUSTOMER WHO DIDN'T WANT THEM. HE REQUESTED PAYMENT UP FRONT SINCE THE CABINETS WERE ALREADY BUILT AND SAID HE'D HAVE THE KITCHEN COMPLETED IN A MONTH. HE GUTTED OUR OLD KITCHEN AND PUT IN A TILE FLOOR IN THE FIRST MONTH. SINCE THEN, OVER THE NEXT 11 MONTHS, HE BROUGHT OVER SHELLS OF CABINETS AND A PANTRY AND PUT IN SOME RECESSED LIGHTING. THE KITCHEN IS BARELY USABLE. THERE IS NO COUNTERTOP, THE WALLS ARE SPACKLED AND UNFINISHED, THE CABINETS HE BROUGHT OVER ARE JUST SQUARE BOXES OF WOOD WITH NO SHELVES OR ANY DESIGN WHATSOEV ER. HE LIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT HE IS COMING TOMORROW, OR COMING NEXT WEEK AND NEVER SHOWS. HE HAS HONESTLY SAID THAT, AND HAD A DIFFERENT EXCUSE FOR NOT SHOWING UP, OVER 30 DIFFERENT TIMES. WE ARE NOW AT THE POINT WHERE WE HAVE BASICALLY GIVEN UP ON HIM EVER FINISHING THIS KITCHEN AND YET HE HAS TAKEN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF OUR MONEY THAT I'M SURE IS LONG GONE NOW. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, AND ERIC GREER AT ALL COSTS!!!! HOPEFULLY THIS WILL SAVE SOMEONE ELSE THE GREIF AND DISAPPOINTMENT THAT OUR FAMILY HAS GONE THROUGH AT THE HANDS OF ERIC GREER.

My name is Eric greer and i would like to hear from you reguarding these jobs i supposedly took money for and scamed you. E-mail me @ torrianna1@***.com. I really look forward to hearing from you.

i was *** and gave him cash . why aren t you going after him

Eric's scams have taken place in Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties in NJ. At least the one's I am familiar with.

If anyone has had any dealings with Eric Greer through Torrianna Cabinetry, EJ Custom Cabinetry, Innovative Designs, Inc, or his Private Detective ad that he placed last year please email me at ericsgoingdown@***.com. I'd love to hear your story and together we can bring this guy down and stop him from robbing others of their hard earned money.

We can only do this if everyone speaks up so please let me know. Thank you.

View more comments (2)
ID
Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article