Topstar USA doesn't honor special promos placed online

Topstar USA, located in Levittown, NY, didn't honor an ad that was placed online, during the week of July 23rd,2009. It was a special on men's fragrance Eternity, by Calvin Klein. The promo was regular price per dozen $44.95, sales price per dozen $ 21.95. When I finally received my shipment, to my horror, I only got a vert small box from UPS. I automatically knew something was wrong! As I was suppose to receive 12 pieces of colognes. The first problem actually started on 8/25/09. As my order seemed to be taking longer that usual to arrive. So of course, I had to call to find out. This man, named Talib, told me my shipment was on back order, would I still like the order? I said, sure, thinking that my same order of 12 PIECES of the Eternity fragrance was going to be fulfilled. I had to make a third phone call to find out why I only received only ONE piece. I told the guy, I have a hard color copy of the original ad. He then tells me the ad was a mistake, and even so, he doesn't do things like that--I assume he meant sell items in bulk, yet he is a wholesaler. oddly enough, he did ask me what did I want him to do? I said be professional and honor the promotion. He then went into a tyrade saying he doesn't have time for this, he has other customers, than hung up the phone. I called back to say, before he hung up on me, I was going to ask for the address to get my money back. To be honest, I don't trust that I would get my money back. So, I have held onto the bottle. I don't want a refund. I just want the other 11 pieces of colognes, as thats what I originally paid for!

People, Please do not sell or buy from these people as they have been cheating their suppliers and customers since last 8 - 10 years. Donate your money to someone needy then to get cheated by them.

ID
Ridgefield, Connecticut

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article