Http://toprxpills.com never shipped my order

http://toprxpills.com never shipped my order. I called them twice asking about the status of it and they said it was in transit. This was two months ago. Don't buy anything from this site. I don't know how other to describe it as simply as that. I ordered some pills from their site, they gave me an order confirmation saying that I would receive my order in two to three weeks. After a month I called them asking where my order was, they said it was in transit. A month after that I called again and got the same reply. What an aggravation. Is there such thing as a legitimate drugstore website? I don't think so. I think they're all connected somehow, run by the same *** artists.

I ordered meds and never got a confirmation. I contacted them by phone and by their "contact" message, and they never responded to me in any way.

I stopped payment.

Sigh. Back to mymexicandrugstore which has always provided me with good service even after all the Big Pharma interference with payment systems that has made it more difficult.

ID
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article