Complain on service center

hi all i wish to make a complain on Hyundai center TOP AUTO SERVICE SDN BHD. I have gave my car for service and for spray at the center last year early may 2015, and my car was full responsibility of the service center but my car was given to the foremen over there to drive without any purpose and they have crush my car and only after 1 week they have informed me on this matter and the boss didn't gave me any spare car i have paid my car payment without driving my car and have took rental car from my friend the cost of monthly charges of 550.00 and mr. fan (boss) which never bother to give any compensation at all,i was really patient on this matter he was calling me to collect the car after 8 month went i walk in and saw the car was not completed as i want,he say some of it there is no spare part, is that my fault,is my car are suppose to drive out from workshop by the foremen if yes if anything happen to my car who should take full responsibility and what actually the workshop have to do,after a year more my car no road tax and need to go for and inspection the boss ask me to pay for inspection and insurance i have paid and he pay for road tax only,i need compensation from the workshop which my car until now was not given me satisfaction.i have collected my car on last 09.06.2016 after a year,not even 24 hours my car air-con not function at all,car hon not function at all,all my Tyre no aliment,went i turn left and right still have the worst sound,and he ask me to use for 1 week how am i going to use for 1 week without air-con in car and i have call him few time and he was responding me without any curtsy i tough of going nearest workshop any wanna to fill gas before i go i just open up in front of the car bonnet i was shock the air-con host was linking and i called him and sent the car again to workshop than he change again than he sent the car to nearest air-con service shop which he say his friend shop when we went there the shop owner check and inform the host is block and cannot fill in the gas, and his staff and my self have bring back the car to work shop again and i asked him how he say is ok ask me to use the car first bring it back on Sunday by 4pm 12.06.2016,i still being so patient and agree and drive the car and go off, while on the way drive to Genting my car was sudden stop and in front was burst,and i have called him he ask me to called the tore service which the have come after 2 hour waiting than sent the car back to work shop and than he gave me a car for drive,how can this happen since is REGISTER HYUNDAI WORKSHOP TOP LINE AUTO SERVICE SDN BHD COMPANY NO.574959 - K) how can is can happen i need a explanation,after i surrender the car over there i have collect the car again yesterday Sunday@***.06.2016 still the same problem happen i am not satisfy whit his service anymore and he is not customer oriented person and my car was not in record but some of it yes still in his record,i have ask for adjuster report he refuse to provide and i have ask him what are the equipment you have repair and replace he also refuse to provide as well i need to lounge a report as well at police station because i still have the previous report that i have lounge on this case with Mr.Fan which he reported as well the car was stolen by his own staff,when ever i go to workshop he will talk crab talking about his staff and not resolve my problem whenever i ask for compensation he refuse he make dunno,what is happening i need my compensation i need a justice on this issue i need a small new car which he has to barred the cost i have all the photo of my car was crush by the foreman who work at the workshop whenever i call to check my car status the customer service office will say your car no record in our system please check with mr. Fan the boss because he doing it how can my record was not in the system that mean this workshop are not doing things in correct way. i need him to barred all my losses either give me a new car or barred all my car payment and my rental car payment i need compensation i have paid my car for 1 year from last year may up to October '2016 per month 602.00 x 6 = RM 3612.00 and because of this i have borrow a car from my friend which i paid for monthly payment from December until May'2016 RM 550.00 X 3300.00 i am customer whether a new or a secondhand car i still owner of my car, my car key not suppose to give to his staff, and if given also my car not suppose to because my car have no road tax because Mr.Fan say no need to take first after spry the car and service within 2 week you can take the car, since he know my car no road tax why he gave my car to his staff.is all his staff are train by HYUNDAI and he as the certificate as well or not. i am not happy with his service i need my car to be done perfectly at another workshop which can be trust and all the cost have to paid by him Mr.Fan the details of the work shop as below. name:topline auto service sdn bhd company no.574959-k address:no 58 jalan segambut pusat 51200 Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia tel:03-6250****,6250**** fax:03-6250**** email:topline.toplineautosvc@***.com approved dealer & stockist by Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors Sdn Bhd(222391 - P) *Mr.Fan(Boss) hp:019256**** HOPE ACTION AND INVESTIGATION WILL TAKE PLEASE AND I NEED AN UPDATE ON THIS CASE details can be contacted: please contact me thru phone call only name:sashikala tel:016973**** car:WMA2893 car modal:2.0 hyundai sonata 2004

i guess wht u can do now is get a lawyer

now my car WMA 2893 is licking,engine all got sound,all use recon equipment,air *** totally not function.

reported to Hyundai but no any action taken,

what is happening are you all cheating customer fake mechanic?

why TOPLINE AUTO SERVICE SDN BHD

use local (china) spare part to repair my car

i need a explanation and if is yes than i want him to replace a new car.

is really irresponsibility by him as a boss

and i dunno whether he is trained and given certificate or he bought it because he use to say he as a lot of money.

i need this problem to be solve immediately. he is such a lyre.

comment from my self which i say i will update once have feedback from workshop near to my house

TOPLINE AUTO SERVICE SDN BHD

have use china modal spare part on my car which not suppose to

i need this to take an action

WMA2893

yesterday i have took the car 19.06.2016@***d 3 pm not even 24 hour my car already give problem gain

bought nearest workshop just to check and no any maintainer done .

the car foreman have inform engine have accident which Mr.Fan say 'NO' engine is perfectly all right.

what is going on.why he cheating people like this.

and the air-*** he know have to change the compressor but he didn't. dunno what else need to be done for know i am still checking.will update comment once all updated.

View more comments (4)
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
i need my car condition back to before and need compensation either a car from hyundai any car ao my total refund damage time cost 15k

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article