Top Turf Atlanta, GA Horrible Customer Service

Servicing our yard since August 2016 with the completely wrong product. We started having our home serviced 8.5.17 when we moved in. We have been noticing that the yard looks absolutely horrible. Today when Top Turf showed up to "treat" our yard I asked him why it looked so bad. He said that his manager just told him this morning that they should have never agreed to treat our yard as it is caterpillar grass and they can't treat that. I asked why still all the weeds. He said that they had been treating it with Bermuda grass product and that it would not work on our yard. He said he was sorry no one ever told us. I called the manager Dave and asked for a refund for the months that we have paid as it has not been treated properly. He said NO. He said that they could come evaluate our yard to see how to treat it and that they could treat caterpillar grass. My question was why did they not do that before beginning service as it is clearly in their notes the type of grass we have. I strongly request a refund of $356.00. They took our money KNOWING that they were not treating our yard correctly. Send On Paid to Amount Confirmation No. Paid from Status Type 3/10/2017 Bain-Top Turf Inc $62.00 3BW9FWXZ CHECKING Cleared Check 1/13/2017 Bain-Top Turf Inc $62.00 YBX96MF8 CHECKING Cleared Check 12/7/2016 Bain-Top Turf Inc $62.00 5BT9IXFP CHECKING Cleared Check 11/4/2016 Bain-Top Turf Inc $62.00 KBY9MXTE CHECKING Cleared Check 9/16/2016 Bain-Top Turf Inc $66.00 7BM9YYKS CHECKING Cleared Check 8/5/2016 Bain-Top Turf Inc $42.00 PBL97YJ4 CHECKING Cleared Check

I am very sorry that you had a bad experience, we truly value our customers and try to do anything we can to make them happy and get their lawns beautiful. We would love to discuss this comment with you and see what we can do to resolve your issue.

However, there is no name or address or even phone # for us to reach out to you. If you would like to contact us at michelle@***.net I can pass on your information to the Customer Service Manager.

ID
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article