Topmilitarybrass.com - Top Brass Military in Houston is horrible

I purchased products online from Top Brass Military (www.TopBrassMilitary.com) in Houston, Tx and had a horrible experience! They did not ship what we ordered. They held the order for over a week trying to get me to buy other things and then told me that the things on the website I purchased should not have been on the website and the only way we can get them is to come into the store to buy them. These items where on the website and they should have been shipped free per their "Spend over $100.00 and receive free shipping". After jumping through their hoops for a week and thinking every day that the items would be mailed, they emailed me again and said that the items are gone and that I would need to call my Bank to do a chargeback to the credit card! They have horrible customer service and bad attitudes. Do NOT buy from these people. There are Many other companies out there who do it cheaper and better. I chose them because they where close to my area and shipping would be fast. Big mistake! Take your business some where else and save yourself time, money, and the frustration of thinking your going to get your items. Chances are... you will not!!!!
#301950

Lazy employees!

ID
Houston, Texas
Loss

About

Summary

Top Brass Military is a retail supplier which offers a wide range of military products: military surplus, tactical gear and supplies, camping gear, hunting gear, tactical gear, emergency and tactical survival products. The products of the store include tactical and military clothing (pants, belts, shirts, vests, jackets, sweaters, uniform coats, etc.) as well as accessories, eyewear, hydration systems, miscellaneous, pistol and rifle cases, weapon accessories, field equipment, sleep gear, and much more. Top Brass Military also carries Army, Navy, USCG - United States Coast Guard, Air Force, and Marine gifts and novelties. The company has five Houston locations in Texas and one huge online tactical gear store.

Top Brass Military reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article