Top 96 Baseball DO NOT USE - WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY

Top 96 Baseball Camp – DO NOT USE this camp. This camp will steal your money. I registered and paid back in January 2016 for the Columbus, Ohio Top 96 baseball camp and paid $600 worth of services and workouts to get in front of college coaches and 3 days before the camp on 7/8/16 my son was injured pitching in a tournament and I immediately let the camp know that day, that he would not be able to attend on 7/13/16 due to the pitching injury. At that point we did not know what was wrong and they said it was probably just a muscle sprain but now we have found out that he tore his UCL and needs Tommy John’s surgery which is out of our control. It will take over a year to recover from this type of surgery and now this camp is stating they will not refund our money. So basically they stole $600 for doing nothing and we did not receive ANY service from this company. Obviously I understand if they were to charge a small fee like $25-$50 but they are taking ALL of my money. So now I have a son that can’t play baseball his Senior year and we lost $600 because this camp has no sympathy for an injury. They told me that they literally had 15 players signed up a week before vs 60 players for this camp so they stole our money because they did not fill up the camp. How nice of them to take $600 for doing NOTHING.. I am going to post this everywhere on the internet and Facebook to let everyone know about these crooked people and to ensure this does not happen to anyone else. And I am taking them to court to try to get my money back since they can’t do the “right thing” on their own.
ID
Cincinnati, Ohio
Service
Top 96 Customer Care
Cons
  • That they stole my money
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article