Tony's rv repairs

Last summer I found this guy (Tony John) on Craig's list, which is still there..His father in-law and Tony came out and gave me a est. on a coating for my lake trailer-house. His father in laws name is Mike Papus, which runs the company. We both signed and a agreed to price..Then a couple hours went by and he text-ed me with a picture and said he was finished. The job was not completed but that he had used more material than agreed upon and he needed 900.00 more to complete job.????? so I was out of town and he knew it..I paid him because I didn't want and unfinished job..the odd thing is that he started where the leak was not and the part that still needed done was the part that he wanted 900.00 more..Smart Man!!!! Any way think twice before you use these two they do okay work but a written est/contract means nothing..it will be higher than you have agreed on. Beware ..I am really sick of people like this and Something needs to be done..???

We needed a shower installed instead of tub. The guy came out gave est started work, took tub because he convinced my husband it'd be a better deal to just repair tub.

Supposed to have it back with in 2days, it's been weeks! And he wants to charge more!

@PissedConsumer988256

Hi this tony Iam sorry for the inconvenience but that was not me and my Company who did your Rv

View more comments (1)
ID
Corpus Christi, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article