Horrible Realtor Keller William Agent Toni Vander Heyden

Toni was far from a good experience. Not only did she NOT sell my house, I am very aware that this is a poor market, she and her "team" (aka: husband) refused to do the marketing that she stated is what sets them apart from other "basic" realtors. In the time that my home was listed with soldontoni.com and Keller Williams my home was only shown once...yes ONCE! When my contract ended she demanded that I pay her $350 to cover her "expenses". When I refused she threatened that she would sue me and it would be much over the $350 she was demanding. Since I am a single person who doesn't have a large amount of disposable income or a lawyer on retainer I didn't have the ability to fight her. If I had to do it again I would interview a bunch of Realtors and see through her fast talking, "I'm the best" persona. Please find a different Realtor to aid you in your sale or purchase! You will save yourself a lot of heartache and pain...not to mention money!

Toni was the realtor representing the owners of the house we purchased. Her behavior at our closing was unprofessional at best.

Any reputable business professional would have offered an apology by now for the manner in which she conducted herself. She hasn't.

Choosing the right realtor is a tough job.

Make it easy on yourself and don't consider Toni Vander Heyden. It's all about her, not her clients.

My experience with Toni & her team (which includes more than her husband) was great! When it came to selling my home Toni was very knowledgable on this tough market, she made several recommendations (which I followed), did all the marketing she promised & my home sold in only 30 days!!

As a seller in this market you MUST be open minded & you MUST price it right! I would HIGHLY recommend Toni & her team!

View more comments (1)
ID
Plainfield, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article